Peanut Butter Fudge
Linda Skeens' Award-Winning Recipe
- 1 stick real butter
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) jar peanut butter
- In a large pot, melt stick of butter. Add evaporated milk and both sugars, and stir until blended.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil; boil for 7 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Remove from heat, and add marshmallow crème and peanut butter. Stir until mixed well.
- Pour into a buttered 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.