Auntie Anne Beiler
Auntie Anne Beiler is best known as the founder of Auntie Anne’s, the world’s largest pretzel franchise. Today, she is a speaker, author, and leader. Her entrepreneurial insights and personal story have been featured on many television shows including Secret Millionaire, The Oprah Winfrey Show and Good Morning America, and highlighted in numerous publications such as Fortune, Inc., Guidepost and Entrepreneur Magazines. Beiler is the author of The Secret Lies Within and Overcome and Lead and regularly speaks at conferences around the U.S.
2 cups canned raw pupmkin
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon flower
1 teaspoon cinnamon + additional for sprinkling on top
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare two pie crusts.
3. Mix together raw pumpkin, sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
4. Mix in egg yolks (keep the egg whites for later).
5. Mix in milk until well blended.
6. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the mixture.
7. Pour mixture into pie crust.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (or until firm).