Chef Rakka's Lamb Chops
with salad and rice
- 1 rack of lamb cut up to individual chops
- 1 small onion
- 6 Campari tomatoes or 3 plum tomatoes cut half
- 6 banana sweet peppers
- 1 oz vinegar
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 tbs salt
- 1/2 tbs black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic smashed
- 2oz pomegranate reduction (optional) or 2oz of balsamic vinegar
For the salad:
- Organic greens
- Chopped parsley
- Pickled onion
- Labneh cheese or goat cheese
- Start with the veggies on hot griddle; when done put them aside.
- Place the lamb chops on the griddle for 2 minutes on each side.
- While the lamb is grilling, mix the dressing sauce:
- In a bowl, mix vinegar lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil and set aside.
- In a hot skillet, put 2 oz of olive oil and place the lamb chops and the veggies and cook for 2 minutes, pour 1/2 of the dressing sauce on the skillet and remove from heat. Cover for 3 minutes.
- Add dressing sauce to the salad mix and toss it. Garnish with pickled onions, parsley, and labneh cheese
- Place the salad on plate
- Place rice, or any other starch, then place the veggies on top of it.
- Place the lamb chops on plate
- Drizzle the pomegranate reduction on the lamb and veggies